When it comes to brand strategy, new angles of leverage are important to fostering growth. Whether it’s leveraging a new platform or a certain approach strategy, it can often times become too much for one person to work with internally at a company. That is why you find a good brand strategist and put him on the case of helping your company scale.
Austin is a brand strategist that has helped his clients create over $2,000,000 in revenue. When he started he helped his business partner double her revenue two years in a row. One of his personal passions is teaching snowboarding. He has created the only brand strategy online course for entrepreneurs at www.dscience.co/branding-blueprint. He has also gives away a ton of free training videos and workbooks on their site www.dscience.co
He loves meeting and interacting with new people on social media and offer a free 30min consulting call to anyone who sends him an email. When he’s not sitting in a coffee shop working, he spends his free time rock climbing, doing yoga (poorly) and playing with puppies.
Let’s get into the episode.
What you will learn today
– How Austin got started
– Austin’s advice for a unique approach
– How Austin generated over $2 Million for his clients
– What has been Austin’s biggest setbacks in business and life
– One area Austin would focus on if it was his last article he could write
– Where he will be 5 years from now
– What a typical day in the life of Austin looks like
– His favorite book he recommends
– His definition of greatness in business and life
– and much more.
Resources and Links
– Austin on Twitter
– Austin on Instagram
– Austin on Facebook
– The Blueprint Branding Course
– Crush it by Gary Vaynerchuck
– The #ASKGARYVEE Show
– Music Credit: Hyperbits – Eye of the Tiger Remix
Subscribe to the Podcast
Thanks so much for all the support. It’s really appreciated! If you’re wanting to follow the show with all the new episodes coming out, subscribe via iTunes, RSS, Stitcher or Soundcloud and make sure you don’t miss out!
Rate the Podcast
If you’d like to help get the podcast out to even more people, please head over to iTunes and leave a honest rating and review of the show. I appreciate your time and support.