Our lives are constantly overruled by the massive amounts of data we sift through on a daily basis and with that comes a responsibility. A responsibility to, “Eliminate things from your life that you love, but don’t love you back” – James Clear
I’ve been reading James Clear‘s writings since 2009 and have been amazed at how he has consistently pushed the boundaries of quality and measurable content. I might add that he isn’t only a writer, but a weightlifter and travel photographer too.
In this interview we delve deep into the art of elimination and James explains his structures behind the processes that help him deal with elimination. We also talk about habits and how crucial it is to have the right ones in place to take you further down your road to success. James is an inspirational guy and really knows how to get things done and lives a quality lifestyle whilst doing it.
So if you haven’t heard of James Clear yet, you shouldn’t be going anywhere else other than hitting the play button up top!
What you’ll learn in this episode
– Where James spends most of his time and what he does
– How he manages to travel and workout on the road
– A bit more about his new full-length book coming out soon
– An emerging problem he feels some people are ignoring
– What strategy he uses to eliminate certain things
– A day in James’ shoes
– The funniest accent he likes the most
– Piece of advice if you’re currently struggling in business
– What he believes around the art of elimination
– Much more…
Resources and Links
Subscribe to the Podcast
Thanks so much for all the support. It’s really appreciated! If you’re wanting to follow the show with all the new episodes coming out, subscribe via iTunes, RSS, Stitcher or Soundcloud and make sure you don’t miss out!
Rate the Podcast
If you’d like to help get the podcast out to even more people, please head over to iTunes and leave a honest rating and review of the show. I appreciate your time and support.