It isn’t impossible to get out of the corporate world and start your own business.People think it is, but here is another example of someone that left Boeing to pursue online business.
Today I talk to Caleb Wojcik, the DIY Video Guy. We jump into his journey as an entrepreneur and what it was like working for Boeing after acquiring his business degree and MBA. We talk about his time at Fizzle with Corbett Bar and Chace Reeves and how it shaped the next season of his life.
Caleb is a great guy and I’ve been following him ever since The Cubicle Renegade podcast and really enjoyed talking to him about his journey and life. It’s amazing to see what passion can do for someone that is committed to succeeding.
What will you learn in this episode
– How Caleb started out
– What led him to starting his own business
– What his current equipment list looks like
– Where his next destination of travel will be with his wife
– His tips to starting a new business
– Why he only follows his wife on Twitter
– What his content strategy consists of
– What he focuses on when working with new clients
– What problem in the world he’d solve if he had an unlimited stash of cash
– What he recommends you go out and do right now!
Resources and Links
– DIY Video Guy Website
– Caleb Wojcik Films Website
– Caleb Wojcik on Twitter
– Caleb Wojcik on Facebook
– DIY Video Gear Guide
– DIY Video Guide
– Charity Water
– Pencils of Promise
– Ryan Carson on Dropping Apps on his phone
– Music Credit: Tremelo – Kyral X Banko
Subscribe to the Podcast
Thanks so much for all the support. It’s really appreciated! If you’re wanting to follow the show with all the new episodes coming out, subscribe via iTunes, RSS, Stitcher or Soundcloud and make sure you don’t miss out!
Rate the Podcast
If you’d like to help get the podcast out to even more people, please head over to iTunes and leave a honest rating and review of the show. I appreciate your time and support.