We all have dreams and crazy things we want to accomplish before we die. So after watching The Bucket List starring Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman back in 2007 I remember that I started making a short list of things that I wanted to do before I die. Well I lost the original list and now I’m back with a list that I will constantly be updating and crossing off completed activities and tasks.
I decided to make this list public so that I can be kept publicly accountable for things I still want to do in my life. This list is by no means complete or do I think it ever will be, but its a start to a great adventure.
- Setup a Leadership Bootcamp for CEO’s and Presidents of major corporations.
- Help 100 children receive a full tertiary education.
- Write an Ebook or launch a digital product that earns more than $60,000+ in the year of launch.
- Learn a new language.
- Write a best-selling book
- Buy my parents a 100 foot Yacht.
- Make $10 Million in a single transaction
- Make $100 Million in a single transaction
- Give away $1 Million as a lump sum
- Set a Guinness World Record
- Setup a Business Startup Fund for young Entrepreneurs
- Teach Young Entrepreneurs aged 13-21 what success really is
Get Married to the love of my life
Adventures, Travel and Misc.
- Walk into an airport and buy a ticket to a place suggested by a fellow passer by.
- Bungy Jump at Bloukrans 216 meters – Highest in the World.
- Go Skydiving.
Become Location Independent
- Party in Spain’s Balearic Islands for New Years.
Live abroad for at least 3-6 months in another part of the world.
- Buy and restore a 1967 Shelby Mustang GT500.
- Do the Official Aston Martin Driving Experience.
- Go Shark cage diving.
Get my Scuba Diving License
- Climb Lions Head in Cape Town.
- Teach English to a person in a foreign country.
- Dive in an aquarium.
- Do a 7 Days Water Fast
- Help individuals in poverty stricken areas start businesses
- Go Scuba Diving on the Barrier Reef
Watch Coldplay Live
- Ride in a hot air balloon.
- Go on a canopy tour (traverse between trees on a zip line).
- Ride the 10 Largest Roller Coasters in the World
- Learn Maui Thai in Thailand
- Do a cross country motorcycle trip in South Africa
- Attend the Olympic Games
- Hang Glide Over Rio de Janeiro
- Learn to Juggle
Surf in Phosphorus at Night Do a 12KM Trail Run Attend the Karoo Mighty Men Conference Get a Thai Massage
- Go to Ferrari World
- Take a Helicopter Tour Over Kauai
- Fly First Class With Emirates, Singapore Airlines and Virgin Atlantic
- Attend the Monaco Grand Prix
- Go on an Amazon Rainforest Expedition
- Visit a real Blues bar in Chicago
- Go Rock Climbing in the Grand Canyon
- Visit Hershey’s Chocolate World
- See the great wall of China
- Visit a Nutelleria
- Set foot in each of the 7 continents of the world. (4 Down, 3 to Go)
- Victoria Falls (between Zambia and Zimbabwe)
- The Northern Lights (the Aurora Borealis), polar regions
- Mount Fuji, Japan
- Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming
- The Sahara Desert
- Visit the Cook Islands
- Gilli Islands in Indonesia
- Go to Oktoberfest
- Spend a few nights in Venice, Italy
- Stay in the tallest building in the world.
- Float around in the Dead Sea
- Visit the Roman Colosseum
- See the Greek Islands
- Go to Bora Bora
- Go down the worlds biggest water slide
- Stand on the Equator in Ecuador
- Stay in an underwater hotel in the Maldives
Finish a game of Monopoly
- Make a British guard laugh
What are you going after?