Twitter, a social service that has taken the world by storm. Every person you ask has a twitter account or is either planning on getting one. The problem however is that a lot of people create an account and then just follow hundreds of celebs and people, they run with the quote, “the more the merrier” I suppose. I am one of those people that really pick carefully who I follow and who’s tweets show up on my dashboard.
I have made a short list compromising of 15 Inspiring people who you should follow. The reason why I claim them to be inspiring isn’t because of their title, fame or positions they hold in the world, but their information that they source through Twitter itself. Check out the list below and let me know if you too follow the same sort of people.
People to Follow on Twitter
- @JohnCMaxwell – John C Maxwell | Bestselling author & speaker on leadership.
- @BillGates – Bill Gates | Founder of Microsoft
- @jeremygutsche – Jeremy Gutsche | Chief Trend Hunter at TrendHunter.com
- @scottbelsky – Scott Belsky | Founder and CEO of Behance
- @kevinrose – Kevin Rose | CEO of Milk Inc and founder of Digg.com
- @richardbranson – Richard Branson | Founder of the Virgin Group
- @TEDchris – Chris Anderson | Founder of TED
- @sacca – Chris Sacca | Investor in Twitter, Uber, Instagram, Turntable.fm
- @gmc – Garrett | Founder and CEO of StumbleUpon
- @arrington – Michael Arrington | Founder of TechCrunch
- @tferriss – Tim Ferriss | Author of #1 NY Times bestsellers
- @theRealKiyosaki – Robert Kiyosaki | Investor, Entrepreneur, Bestselling author of Rich Dad Poor Dad series
- @scottharrison – Scott Harrison | Founder, president of charity: water
- @kenblanchard – Ken Blanchard | Speaker, Business Guru, and Author of over 50 books
- @adii – Adriaan Pienaar | Entrepreneur, co-founder of WooThemes
- @Jacquesvh – Jacques van Heerden | Founder of the An1ken Brand
The above list has no particular order, the people have just been listed according to how I ended up following them on Twitter. I have recently only created my own personal twitter account apart from my brand’s. Something I should have done a long time ago.